Monday, January 02, 2006

dreams

my blog seems dead.

and so are my dreams. hindi aspirations ha.. dreams tlga.. as in panaginip. know why? i always encounter paranormal things in my dreams. i dont know why.

ive encountered a friends keleton.

ive encountered the grudge kid

ive encountered a dakota fanning look a like scary kiddie ghost

if i dont have these kind of dreams, i usually have dremas where there's violence and i get to be the heroine.

if not, my dreams are always filled with mystery mixed with fantasy.

ever heard of a train flying on air without tracks?
ever seen a building without floors?
ever seen ships on asphalt, and im rowing.
ever seen me fight the dark evil queen in my pink ranger costume?
my dreams are weird.. doe sit reflect something about my thoughts and personality?

i guess so but what is it about?? maybe im just paranoid, morbid, and imaginative that's why i have a dreamy mind. Maybe I also have these dreams because I always imagine and create imaginary things in my mind. scary? well i dont know.

question, do i look scary to you? does knowing my dreams make me a scary person? Do you know what's going in my mind? Am i scared?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home