Tuesday, April 25, 2006

tagged!

Stan tagged me in his blog. to quote him,

"I, therefore, have to post 6 weird habits on my blog and then list 6 other people I am to tag to have them do the same thing. Easy enough? Okay here goes... Ugh..."

1) Everytime before i sleep, i always raise my legs to the wall and minsan nakaktulog akong ganun.

2.) whenevr i eat. i also tend to eat the garnish dahil kuripot ako and i really see to it that wla ng tira. kugn baga patay na ang manok, papatayin ko pa ulit. wla ako ititirang laman. aside from the balat paminsan coz it's packed wd cholesterol

3.) i force myself sometimes to be ins ituations i dont want to. someone calls that habit as sadista haha. d ko lam anu un in english. i tend to do the things i hate.

4.) i always turn off everything. like stan said, ganun din ako hehe . we are the same! pati plug tatanggalin ko pa kasi it still takes up energy. and kahit mainit at pawis nako. sumtyms i dont open the elec fan to save energy. i like the feeling na super ako naiinitan kahit kadiri ung feeling. sadista nga ba?

5.) i dont fix my bed. no one fixes my bed. no one in our family fixes our beds. it's a habit. yea bad habit.

6.) sa juicer where my sister separates the ulp from the juice. i eat the pulp! sayang eh. heheh. then she drinks the juice. minsan umiinom rin ako. baka mapuno tyan ko ng fiber.


i tag these 6 people (those wd blogs):
1. trian
2. ealden
3. nikki
4. aila
5. maki
6. peter

2 Comments:

At 9:59 PM, Blogger Ealden Escañan said...

Meron na ako at si Nikki :-)

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger ja said...

YUN! un ung tmang word ahhah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home