Sunday, February 19, 2006

confused

random thoughts i want to share:

1st, i can feel the oil in myu body. cholesterol is eating me up now., dahil sa sissig na kinain namin kanina sa grilla. im balancing it with either oatmeal or fruits.. pero kahti na wah.. i gave in to temptation hahah.. next time i will have my blood test again, hopefully ndi na sya mataas or else il get atherosclerosis

2nd, bakit ba ang kulit ng mga tao? sinabi na ngang bwal magsmoke sa loob ng establishment. ambaho baho. nangamoy usok buong ktwan ko knina sa grilla. bahh.. kaya ng amay open area eh. dont invade in my breathing space. plus, may mga bata kang katabi hello? papatyin mo sila sa emphysema

3rd, wahh wla pako naaaral for SA grrr.. why? saturday, kaingin area, then read noli and fili for sharing of notes wd fren grp and company then bday ng lolo ko so ubos buong sunday ko. and tom is my test. mag-aaral pa ba ako gayung alam ko nmn na ahndi na rn ako aabot sa oras? argg but i must i must.

4th, ambilis ko maantok. i odnt know if it's the season or the ambiance or is it just me. kahit maaga ako gumcng to study nakaktulog pa rn ako in between.

5th, leyte tragedy was a big disaster. biruin mo. parang buong mountain ung nahulog sa kanila.. if there were only trees to suck the water and hold the soil better. so let us recycle reuse reduce and redesign! (sci10 lecture haha) pero totoo, a paper reylced helps a lot. baka nasave mo pa ung isang batang napipi sa lupa at nalibing nang buhay.

6th, ive evaluated myself and i have come to a conclusion, i am weird. not funny weird. but scary weird. im scared of myself too. i odnt k now why im imagining things or even creating thing sin my mind. I am paranoid too. SOmetimes i just hear voices in my head and i fel i have a split personality. Maybe im schizophrenic. Darn. now who is the real ja talking ryt now? i dunno too.

7th, im either too hardowrking or too lazy. ryt now im too lazy to even study or open the book and start. Kasi nmn baka ndi ko rn matapos. prang ayaw ko nlng umpisahan. no closure kasi eh. bka maginfo overload lng.

8th, i must study na cge na ngaa.. ok bye bye! i am weird. i dont anyone can ever relate to my mindset. Usually, when i share stuff about these, they would always tell me the same things. or just give me a raised eyebrow. No one can understand. Am i human?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home