Friday, January 13, 2006

Revenge of the Booger




hi my name's Bub. My real name is Bubblegum because i look like one due to my color. But call me Bub for short. I have a problem here. I have a sticky booger on my right hand. I wonder what I'm going to do with it?






oops.. stupid booger.









there. i told you. It's really sticky. Im starting to get annoyed by it.









Ack! Not on my head!








GET OUT! SHOO SHOO!









UGH! You're one big fat stupid booger!









You suck!!









I'm going to kick you now hahah!










*kick*







*weeeeeee








eeeeeeeeee*








lalala.. dum dum dum.. finally im free..








booger: "that's what you think!"







booger: "here i come!"






booger: "yaaaaaaa!"









booger: "I won yeheyyy! I'll stick to you forever!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home