Wednesday, June 07, 2006

teehee

im having a very BIG problem (well for me) hahaha

i know that i hate acting. but i know that i love to do what i hate. so how do i deal with the two opposing forces?

last night when i asked lippy to send me the script, I didn't know how to react. it's not that hard though except for the crying part which im not good at. though it's not serious, i kinda hate acting like im crying in the scene. i would rather act as the one who's angry. It's my best of most favorite role ever coz you don't have to act. for me it's easier to pretend you're angry than you're happy or crying. hahah. I LIKE WHINING TOO.

well in high school, i only had two memorable roles. one was im a ng angry mother playing a drama and MAMA RENE (Rene Salud) with Kris Aquino for Game K N B. I can tell that those were the times i really TRIED acting. other roles were just a person bombed, a tree moving, or a bloody ghost of a king.

i hate to do it but i really love to force myself to do what I don't want. Well, it's merely because i know it can help me grow too. shhessshh.. A while ago, while I was rehearsing all the lines (since i don't know which role I'll get), I first read the line "HANUBAYAN!"

EEP! my mother heard me and opened the door to my room and asked, "Sinong kausap mo?"

Well, the usual embarassed me just lied, "Wala. Kausap ko lang sarili ko."

Grr. even my dad caught me one time. I was pretending in my room to be a stwardess saying "Coffee or tea?" and one time, pretending to be my orthodontist. :P nakakahiyaaa.. hahaha

but i have a calling to say Noooo---errr--yesss?? let's see. I don't know. Im also having trouble with the costume part. I hate dressing up like a kid coz you have to wear shorts. ANTI-SHORTS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home