Friday, September 23, 2005

lonely

ill try to leesen my typo errors..

i feel weird right now. actually kanina. siguro irritable ako. we went kanina sa cervini open house.. free food though but i was not happy. i dont know why but iba lng tlga mood ko non.. i feel lonely depsite having my blockmates with me.. and the fact na im not part of that histo grp, i felt more lonely.. ewan ko. pero even though i have someone around me, bakit ganun, i feel na ang layo ko sa kanila.. it's sad to think na marami ka ngang friends. but if you count your close friends.. sino nga ba? is there any? ang sad.. well minsan i dont know kung kanino ko dapt ishare mga nafefeel ko.. so i end up being in my own sad world.. trying to solve my own problems and make my self happy.. or force myself to believe that I AM HAPPY..

i dont know.. i feel so lonely.. "lonely" is the loneliest word.. and it's the worst feeling ever. hay.. parang i go to school, study, pero parang wala na kong social life.. if i talk to someone, it's either about the org or academics.. nothing new.. and i feel emoitonally detached with the people around me..

i just hope someone can make me smile. look how desperate i am. im stuck in my lonely world.. all my smiles are covering my loneliness.. mere facade.. kasi i cant help it.. if people notice that im sad.. sometimes, i get sadder all the more.. lonely me.. who can i talk to? literally.. i need some psychiatrist.. i need someone to is willing to give some time to talk tot me and not negate me for what im saying.. just listen.. mat pagka baluktot man pagiicp ko.. just listen.. coz im all stuck in my lonely world..

ay ay ay.. my lonely world and me.. ay ay ay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home