Friday, March 09, 2012

Back to Ateneo

I was quite groggy still and kind of hesitant to get out of my bed probably due to the San Mig Dry I drank yesterday. I woke up not thinking straight but today was paneling day and I'm still excited just because I can visit Ateneo again for a lot of personal reasons. 

Panel was okay. I can't find a better word to describe. But definitely not interesting but not boring either. It was challenging for me to panel for industries I'm totally unfamiliar with-- chocolates and e-learning. But as I said, panel went well. I don't grill students. I just ask whenever I get curious about something or if there's inconsistency in the report. I actually want to listen more to fresh new ideas than to critique. 

After the class, Mr Sabug, Stan and I went to lunch at the caf. There are so many choices which I haven't browsed all. We chatted a bit and then parted ways. 

Knowing no one, I went around under the sun (coz I got embarrassed I was the only one carrying an umbrella), bought an ice cream and became idle at Colayco. Oh, I saw Isa too and we chatted if we had new modeling agencies to handle us. But anyway, so there I was, reminiscing and looking at college students. They're so young, still unaware of the real world. While me, going back to Ateneo, going back where I used to be gave me comfort. I wanted to be carefree too, away from responsibilities adulthood presents. But I can't always pretend I'm still in college.

I saw Kirk and Ken and met up with them. Went to the bookstore and I bought my first GetBlued merchandise to show support! I got the new arrival and most expensive one haha. Now I own a pogi jacket. It's nice. Well, it's pogi :)

Right now I'm sitting on one of the benches of Kostka (I had to look at the bldg name still coz I totally forgot). I hope to bump into someone I know. Ateneo has been a campus of strangers to me already although still the same bunch of people. 

I miss Ateneo and the people I met here. I'm not afraid to go down memory lane once again. I am here once again but a different me and at a different time. I hope to revive those good memories again or maybe create new ones. I'll probably buy one last snack before I leave. That way, I can still live up to how I used to be in college-- someone who always carries food on her hand wherever she goes. I am known to be a good eater.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home