Thursday, July 05, 2012

Miracles do happen

Who says miracles have to be magical? If we want miracles, do we want a stone to transform into bread? Do we expect that the heavens rain with food? Or crimes instantly disappear in a flash? Indeed miracles are supernatural but they do not have to be magical. Some miracles move along the natural course of events.

When we pray for miracles, we acknowledge that we have no power to solve our problem and so we ask for divine intervention. But when you ask for miracles, you also ask for something else. That is, asking for God to provide you with the opportunities for that miracle to happen. Once we skip that fact, then we no longer place our contribution to make it happen. Remember, as much as God is an all-powerful God, a miracle is a miracle to the one who sees it firsthand. and it can't be just "passing the burden to God", in a way like you're saying, "God, just do it. I can't do it so you do it."

Asking for miracles entails a deep communion with God. Desperately imploring to God that you are nothing compared to His power and that you need Him to lift you up from whatever your situation is. You have to have a deep desire to want the Lord to come into your life and let him be in control. You have to constantly and repeatedly ask for it, not just a one time prayer. It is by surrendering yourself to God and letting Him guide you that will help you see the first steps in miracles.

In my experience, miracles happen when you also allow God to make a miracle in you. I would always ask for penance and ask the Lord to change me and my heart. Lord make me the miracle I want to see. Let it start within me so that I might be a miracle to the world as well. and sooner or later, it will be a combined partnership with the Lord to create miracles. As we are made out of flesh, we have the capability to adapt to this world so we must ask God to use us as instruments of His Glory. Now, wouldn't it be so privileged for us to work for the Lord? Wouldn't we be so happy to know that we are fulfilling God's mission? It must all start from ourselves. Miracles don't happen as they are. It must be asked, willed, prayed in faith. Miracles are not only supernatural phenomenon. They are God's reflections of how chosen people are being put to use.

Miracles do happen. They happen everyday, around you. You just got to observe and see. and sometimes, God already gave it to you, you just don't want to accept it. SO ask yourself, what have you really asked for?

When I asked to be rich, powerful and influential, I meant it literally. Little did I know that my walk with the Lord has made me even so much more. I am so rich with the joy in my heart, powerful with the transformation I had and with the people around me, influential with the kind of life that I live. God answered all my prayers. and with regards to the literal things, God doesn't fail. He is always faithful. Pray in confidence that the Lord will provide for your needs. There is nothing the Lord can not give you if you just fervently ask for it. God sees your heart. He knows what you really want and need but no matter what happens, more importantly, trust in the Lord that He knows what's best for you.

Walk in the path of the Lord. I tell you, He will grant you blessings more than you can imagine. Things that are priceless and are eternal.

God bless everyone who have read this (although i do not have any readers). I hope my sharing has inspired you in some way. To God be the glory.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home